Saturday 1 October 2011

web tutorial : blog.spoongraphics

Blog.SpoonGraphics is the personal design blog and digital playground of Chris Spooner, that’s me by the way! I’m the one down there with a MacBook on my head…

On this site you’ll find design tutorials covering various techniques and effects in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as a look into various other creative topics. There’s also a range of design related articles, links and free giveaways to help you along with your future design projects.

I have a passion for all things creative, and as a designer myself, I know how handy online resources such as tutorials can be to sharpen and develop your design skillset.

In April 2007 I setup this site as a personal design related blog, originally to experiment with the WordPress application and to give myself a digitial playground to practice and develop new techniques. I began posting design tutorials and free vector graphics, and soon the posts received a nice bit of traffic. This continued on an upward trend ever since and the site has now gained fame and recognition around the world, resulting in a staggering traffic and subscriber stats, both in the tens of thousands.


visit : blog.spoongraphics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles